With 100% new content, the third edition of Oxford’s best-selling secondary course offers the tried and trusted Solutions methodology alongside fresh and diverse material that will spark your students’ interest and drive them to succeed.
The best-selling course for teenagers provides new and exciting content that is delivered using the successful methodology of the previous editions.
This edition offers a brand new comprehensive listening syllabus as well as word skills lessons, allowing students to master key listening sub skills, expand their vocabulary, and become confident communicators.
Solutions turns all students into active learners, by offering a rich variety of learning opportunities for a whole range of abilities through extension and revision activities in all components - giving everyone a sense of achievement whatever their level.
- Nine units per Student Book, each with eight lessons.
- A broad range of lesson types focusing on key skills, including vocabulary, grammar, reading, speaking, and writing, all with 100% new content.
- NEW listening and word skills lessons help develop confident communicators.
- Exam skills trainer sections prepare students for typical school-leaving/Cambridge tasks, and provide them with the language, strategies, and exam skills they need to achieve success.
- Extra speaking task sections provide additional opportunities for speaking practice.
- Grammar builder pages with each unit provide extra practice exercises for students who need additional support.
- Grammar reference pages allow learners to check grammar rules.
- Vocabulary builder with each unit allows students to learn and practice new vocabulary.
- New - Culture Bank includes 9 ready-to-use culture lessons linked to the topic and language of the main units, providing extra reading and listening practice.
|Автор||Paul A Davies, Tim Falla|
|Возраст||Средняя и старшая школа|
|Производитель||Oxford University Press|
- Цена: 1 450 руб.